“I Am Anatomy,” Raising Awareness of Transforming Perceptions by Promoting Professional Diversity
The overall objective of the campaign is to enhance the awareness of anatomy, promote the professional diversity of the discipline, and transform the perception of anatomy, using multimedia including videos and social media platforms.
Tell us how you represent anatomy in your career, school, or life!
Take a selfie
- Visit the “I Am Anatomy” Photo Booth (#402) at the Annual Meeting at EB - Sunday, April 23rd and Monday, April 24th - 11am-3 pm
- Add your comment to our thought bubble, take a photo with your sign and share it on social media - #IAmAnatomy
Coming Soon! “I Am Anatomy” video contest!
- Submit a short video for the “I Am Anatomy” video contest and share how you or your lab group represent anatomy!
- We are looking for 1 minute visually appealing, story-telling videos that showcases anatomical sciences in context.
- Videos will be promoted via social media
- Prizes will be awarded
The "I Am Anatomy" project is supported by the Innovations Program.