Too much information is just noise - until a suggestion by a friend, a post or a viral campaign makes an impact. The trouble is most academics, scientists and researchers have no way to measure why a suggestion works or doesn't work and they often keep throwing content out to see what sticks.
Do you know what suggestions have worked for you or your research? How can you measure the ROI of what worked and what didn't? This webinar will use real-world examples of brands and people that do more than just communicate - they suggest action and get it. This not only drives attention, but it enables research, funding and notoriety.
Adele Cehrs, CEO of the When and How Agency, will explain when the power of suggestion is most likely to work for individuals and how to use it to your advantage through traditional media and social media channels. Using proven psychological methods to influence, we will explore methods from sociologists, psychologists and anthropologists on how to get more of what you want in your scientific pursuits.
• 5 key ways to communicate using story formulas that increase your influence
• Learn and apply the the New Influence Equation™
• Garner more attention from your network using time-tested techniques for persuasion
• Develop your own convincing style
• Set up a promotional campaign that helps advance your career
This webinar is free and open access for both members and nonmembers.
Founder of the When and How Agency
Adele Gambardella-Cehrs is a fourth-generation entrepreneur and the founder of the When and How Agency.
She has served as business strategist, corporate counsel, and crisis management consultant for such clients as President Joe Biden, Facebook, DraftKings, Goldman Sachs, Honeywell, IDEO, Avon, Dole, Maxwell House, Monster, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, DuPont, Polycom, Lockheed Martin, Verizon and Yum Brands.
Adele was named a Washington Business Journal“ Woman Who Means Business” and is a media expert and contributor to the Wall Street Journal: Crisis of the WeekColumn, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazines. Before her second business, When and How Agency, Adele owned a Top 10 crisis communication firm in Washington DC.
Prior to having her own agency, she was an executive at top creative firms including TSI Communications and Ogilvy. She has also acted as a spokesperson for DuPont, Lockheed Martin, 1-800-Flowers, Transwestern Properties, MCI/WorldCom, DirectTV, and other Fortune 100 companies, appearing on television during high-stakes crisis situations.
Adele has media trained CEO’s including Steve Case (Founder of AOL), Marilyn Hewson (Lockheed-Martin) and Ted Leonsis (Monumental Sports & Entertainment). As a publicist, she secured a TLC reality show “DC Cupcakes” and landed prestigious interviews for her clients on Good Morning America, Today Show and the New York Times.
She has taught crisis communications and business at Princeton, Cornell, George Mason and Georgetown universities.
Prior to her career as a publicist, Adele was a reporter for George Magazine, USA Today and the Asbury Park Press, writing profile and investigative pieces as an award-winning journalist.
She has helped hundreds of business owners find their story and convince members of the media to feature them as thought leaders. As a corporate fixer, she has aided C-suite executives in Fortune 500 companies on how to build, breakthrough and repair their brands and the author of SPIKE Your Brand ROI and the forthcoming book Convince Me: How to Get More of What You Want.
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from [email protected] – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar