All members are encouraged to attend this live webinar with President Rick Sumner. Attendees will review highlights from last year, learn what the Association is doing to support members during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, hear about governance updates, and much more. Q&A will follow a brief presentation. The webinar will be archived for on-demand viewing (members only).
How to Register
Note: by viewing this page, you are already on step 2 or 3
- Review the list of Upcoming Webinars
- Select the webinar you want to attend to view more details and to register
- Sign in – if you do not have an anatomy.org account, you will need to create one; for member assistance signing in, please contact us
- Click the registration button at the bottom of the page
- Your registration is not yet complete – scroll to the top of the page and click the Shopping Cart icon to check out
- Click Submit Order on the Shopping Cart page
- Your Order Confirmation page will display and you will receive an Order Confirmation email from email@example.com – if you do not receive an Order Confirmation email, your registration may not be complete, and you may not receive instructions for attending the webinar – please go back to step 5 or contact us
- You may visit the webinar details page any time to modify or cancel your registration
- We will email instructions for joining the webinar at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled webinar
We record each webinar and post it on anatomy.org/webinars; this may take up to a week after the live webinar. Members may log in to view recorded webinars at any time. If you cannot attend the live webinar, you do not need to register to view the recorded webinar later. Recorded webinars are available to all members.
Nonmembers do not have access to recorded webinars. Join today to get access!