As part of your membership of the American Association of Anatomists you are entitled to online access to Anatomical Sciences Education journal through Wiley Online Library. Featuring a clean and simple interface, this online service delivers intuitive navigation, enhanced discoverability, expanded functionalities, and a range of personalization and alerting options. Sign up for email alerts and RSS feeds, search for related content and click through to references.
If you are a new Wiley Online Library user, follow these simple steps to register and affiliate with this content. If you have already registered on this site you can still use the same registration details please skip to Step B to affiliate.
Step A. Register
1. Go to the Wiley Online Library homepage: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com
2. Click on ‘Not Registered?’ at the top right hand part of the page.
3. Fill in the Registration form and submit.
4. You will immediately receive an email which requires you to click on a link and validate the information you provided during your registration. Please do so within 24 hours in order to avoid the need to re-register.
5. Once you have registered, log in and follow the instructions in Step B below to affiliate your journal with your account.
Step B. Affiliate
6. Go to the Wiley Online Library Member Registration homepage: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/societies/aaaAse
7 Enter your Membership Number: None (the word “none” must be keyed in)
8 Enter your Access Code: MBR61012
Registration and affiliation is a one-time process. Once you have affiliated you will not need to use your Membership Number and Access Code again. In future you can go straight to http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com and log in.
Access to this online journal is for personal use only and your password should be kept confidential.
If you have any questions or problems, contact Wiley-Blackwell Membership Department via e-mail at email@example.com