Below is a list of volunteer committees
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee | Current Roster
Organizational Chart of Committees
Committee Manual-overview of committee roles and FAQ's about committee service
Representatives to External Organizations
- Association of American Medical Colleges Council of Faculty and Academic Societies (CAS)
CAS is the mechanism through which the faculty of medical colleges participates in AAMC governance.
Representatives: Joshua Little and Bertha Escobar-Poni
Representatives to FASEB
- Federation Board of Directors
FASEB governing body; 4-year term.
Representative: Joan Richtsmeier
- FASEB IT Subcommittee
The subcommittee identifies issues of concern to the FASEB member societies, communicates with federal agencies and other organizations, and develops position statements for review by the full Science Policy Committee.
Representative: Geoffrey Guttman
- FASEB Journal Editorial Board
Representative: Samuel Márquez
- Science Policy Committee
Monitors & advises on science policy issues; oversees Office of Public Affairs.
Representative: Joseph Yost
- Excellence in Science Award Committee
Advises on administration of this annual award.
Representative: Tina Tootle