Our members-only mentoring program -- Mentor Match -- was developed to assist student, postdoc, and early-career faculty members with their transition into the field of anatomy and help them meet their professional development and networking goals.
This unique online networking and career development tool helps you find and connect with others interested in a mentoring relationship. Your mentor or mentee can be right down the street or on the other side of the world. Participants will self-select based on areas of interest and/or needs.
Mentors and mentees are needed for this program to succeed. Sign up today.
- View the program requirements
- View additional resources related to a positive mentoring relationship (videos)
- AAA "Challenges and Rewards of Mentoring" webinar (member login required)
- AAA "The Important of Good Mentoring Relationships" webinar (member login required)
A series of members-only handouts designed to guide you through everything from how to get the job you want to how to succeed when you get it.
- Academic Job Search Do’s and Don’ts
- Choosing a Research Lab
- The Educator's Portfolio
- Grant Opportunities for Undergraduate Faculty
- How to Get Published in the Biomedical Sciences
- How to Present a Poster Effectively
- How to Staff Your Research Laboratory
- How to Work a Scientific Meeting
- How to Write a CV